Who art thou, O great mountain ? before Zerubbabel thou shall become a plain: and he shall bring forth the head stone thereof with shoutings, crying Grace, grace unto it.
* Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me saying.
* The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it, and thou shall know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto you.
( Zech 4: 7-9, KJV )
* Many people often are able to start something but only a few will normally finish what they started. This trend is usually because of certain challenges (mountains) that confronts us in the course of our trying to fulfill our vision.
* Zerubbabel the governor in his days was not exempted from this occurrence. He and his people faced a lot of mountains of resistance and opposition when they were trying to rebuild the temple of God which was destroyed.
* But God sent the prophet Zechariah with an encouraging word, and this word was that Zerubbabel will receive the Grace to overcome every obstacle finish what he had started.
* The same Grace is available for everyone of us facing a similar situation of postponding our vision or ignoring it completely because of emerging mountains (challenges).
* But may the Prophetic word of Zechariah put some Grace (unmerrited spiritual power, energy and strength) into you and empower you to complete your vision for the year.